I can’t believe it’s already May. Where did April go? Oh yeah, in a haze of anxiety inside my house…
- Do you find yourself saying, “how are you?” and realizing that’s a ridiculous frakking question right now? Here are some alternatives as our social rituals are changing.
- I can’t imagine giving a traditional final exam this week. So, I was very inspired by this list of 7 exam questions for a pandemic that are of a more reflective nature.
- Via Muscadine, a deeper look at the Land O’Lakes butter image, from Indian Country Today.
- Who’s offering free TV during the pandemic? NPR has a list.
Now enjoy some cute animals!
- I love these freaking adorable quokkas from Western Australia! Also i featured image, and via catherwood.
- This very large dog very much does not want a bath.
- Shared on FB by my gym friend and occasional dog sitter Melissa, there is actually a snake now named after Salazar Slytherin!
- Check out this gorgeous video of dolphins appearing to glow as they swim through bioluminescent water, via Muscadine.