On September 24, 1906, Devils Tower was proclaimed as the first National Monument by U.S. President Teddy Roosevelt. It’s a pretty fascinating igneous formation, you should read more about it.
- In Plain View: How child molesters get away with it – Cognitive dissonance has a lot to do with it. This is an excellent piece, but it may be triggering so be careful.
- Study says people are inclined to help others – “But the more time people are given to contemplate a generous act, the less likely they are to follow through with it.”
- Evidence Does Not Back-Up Spinal Manipulation for Acute Lower Back Pain, Review Finds – From Vernon B.
- Study shows gender bias in science is real. Here’s why it matters
- 1984 in 2012 – The Assault on Reason – The battle against science in policy in Canada. From Kirsten.