Skepchick Quickies 7.2
Good morn… errrr, afternoon folks in the Skepchick-verse. Hey, you all know I’m an astronomer, right?
I am belatedly taking over the Quickies for a bit while Mary goes off saving the universe from hostile aliens bent on enslaving the human race. Seriously, our work is never done. Hope you enjoy your fresh, hot serving of quickies!
- A mass exodus of sorts from the Mormon Church over issues of gay marriage, science, and polygamy. From Will.
- Awful story of a graduate student attacked by a chimp in the course of his research. We’re thinking about you, Andrew. :-(
- “Figures released to Lateline from the Australian census shows the Church of Scientology’s membership is in such decline, that it is outnumbered by people who identify as Jedis and Wiccans.” I second Amy’s LOL.
- Don’t be a tweeting dick, especially if you are going to diss Felicia Day. From scribe999.
- I just had to include this. Help Anthropologist Underground with a survey!
Featured image CC by PhillipWest.