Well, the other Skepchicks are on party boats in the South Pacific, drinking cheap whiskey and “busy” with “work”… so I’M TAKING OVER THE MOFO QUICKIES TODAY! Prepare yourselves, kids. These are the quickies OF YOUR LIFE.*
- Today is 4/4/13 and 1+3=4 so today is like 4/4/4. Which probably means something… like Sparklecorn. (Seizure warning)
- Probably important: Science Based Medicine was hacked. Passwords were stolen. It could affect you.
- Is the Y chromosome going away, putting humans in imminent danger of becoming a bonerless race? I won’t tell you the answer, but I’ll give you a hint: it involves skepticism… and boners. (sent in by Brian H.)
- North Carolina is not about to be burdened by things like the constitutionally protected rights of their people. Nope. North Carolina will be a Christian state. Because when I think of a state dependent on kids smoking to sustain their economy, I think of how happy Jesus would be. (sent in by several of you)
- MRA wants to prove that no one cares about abused men. Prank calls domestic abuse hotline. Is offered tons of help, declines it all, goes online to tell men that if they’re being abused, seeking help is useless because there’s none out there.Weird that the health and safety of men isn’t a top priority of men’s right’s activism… almost like it’s all about about hating women.
- Jon Hamm needs to stop dressing like a total slut. It’s not our fault if he wants his dick wants to be photographed. (sent by Sasha)
- And Will sent us this merman. Because you’re welcome.
ENJOY YOUR THURSDAYS, PEOPLE.
*your life for periods not exceeding 24 hours.