We’ve kinda all been busy and slacking off on the Quickies lately, so here’s a nice big batch for you today.
- A mob of in Belize burned down an animal sanctuary in the mistaken belief the foreign owners fed two missing children to crocodiles on their property. (From John.)
- Is believing in God evolutionarily advantageous? (From Ashley.)
- Another ex-Scientologist publishes damning tell-all. (From Joel.)
- The Public Health Agency of Canada has issued a travel advisory for California. (From cerebus40.)
- Study finds commercial organic farms have better fruit and soil, lower environmental impact. (From aeon65.)
- Daily Mailâ€™s secret editorial formula revealed. (From Brendan.)