Happy Friday, everyone! Amanda is enjoying her vacation so I’m filling in for the day. Instead of history, I’m posting videos, and to start, here is the Worst (or Best) Death Scene Ever. Also, Cookie Monster and Grover Reenact The Hunger Games, This Time with More Cookies (from Nicole).
- Reddit Users Attempt to Shame Sikh Woman, Get Righteously Schooled – Includes a surprise ending! From Jason M.
- Ke$ha: ‘I had sex with a ghost’ – This is totally rational and normal. From Rebecca.
- Not Wanting Kids Is Entirely Normal – A good article on why kids aren’t for everyone, even people who have them.
- GMO Opponents Are the Climate Skeptics of the Left – From cerberus40.
- “The Best TV Show That’s Ever Been” – A behind-the-scenes oral history of Cheers.
- Cute Animal Friday! In the battle between corgis and doorstops, who will emerge as the victor?! These animals are cute but we also need to protect them: The Black-Footed Ferret conservations efforts (from Bug). Look over here, a baby squirrel rescued by a soldier–and now they’re best buds (from @twinarp)!
Featured Image: Our Jacqueline just got a puppy and named it Science. That is SO MATH. And so cute!