Skepchick Quickies 9.12
Today in 1952 was the first reported sighting of the Flatwoods Monster in West Virginia. I’m not going to give away the secret because this is a fun read, especially at the end when Joe Nickell from the CSI gets involved!
- The Science of Pomato Plants and Fruit Salad Trees – From Elyse.
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Repeal Has Had Zero Negative Effects on the Military
- Heavy Teens Eat Less But Weigh More Than Their Thinner Peers – I was a skinny teenager once and this was definitely true for me. Metabolism!
- Private school vaccine opt-outs rise – Some schools have vaccination rates of less than 50%. Scary.
- Why does coffee never taste as good as it smells? – I add so much milk and sugar that it always tastes good to me!
- Bestselling Fantasy Author Writes Icky Sexist Blog Posts