Quickies: Saving ferrets, Pokemon and anxiety, and subverting nudity in comedy
- Government drones spray prairie dogs with M&Ms to help ferrets – “The US Fish and Wildlife Service wants to make sure endangered ferrets stay safe from a deadly disease, so it comes up with a plan involving remote-controlled chocolate.”
- Pokemon Go helps people with anxiety – “…one of the most interesting trends in the wake of the game’s release has been its curative effect on those suffering from agoraphobia and social anxiety.”
- Frank Cho quits over his right to draw Wonder Woman’s panties – From Alex.
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates subverts how female and male nudity are used in comedy – From Criticaldragon1177.
- Cute Animal Friday! When kittens spend too much time with bunnies, even more cuteness happens. And sometimes puppies are bigger than they think they are.
Glad you got the thing I sent you, I don’t think email went through.
You must log in to post a comment.