Shirts for when you’ve just landed a spacecraft on a comet
Landing a spacecraft on a comet?! That’s cool! That’s the kind of cool achievement that should be paired with a cool shirt!
This is the scientific head of operations for the ESA’s rosetta project. Cool shirt for an engineer :) pic.twitter.com/AfWEox9sLo
— John Papadakis (@yannisp) November 12, 2014
Yeah… scantily clad women shirt? That’s not a cool shirt to celebrate the European Space Agency‘s (ESA) Rosetta Project. But fear not, uncool shirt wearer! We have found you 5 cool top alternatives!
1. When you absolutely must have a Hawaiian shirt for your space project! An out-of-this world option from High Seas Trading Co.!
2. Want a lady on your shirt? Go with Ada Lovelace! Brought to you by Amorphia Apparel.
3. Are you a self-deprecating engineer? Poke fun at yourself with this Zazzle offering!
4. “How did you get a spacecraft on a comet?” <- Answer that question with this ThinkGeek t-shirt!
5. Going to use the “royal we” to announce landing a spacecraft on a comet? Then dress like royalty with the help of HerUniverse!
Featured image from JHil
I really like that first shirt, the one with the galaxies on it.
Not quite so much attention as for landing a spaceship on a comet, and understandably so, but I just defended my dissertation yesterday, and I wore my Surly-Ramics tie clip with a multipolar cell design. So that’s an option too.
I can plug Surly-Ramics here, right?
Engineer? Oh, burn, poor Matt…
I’m not going to defend his choice of shirt, but his ink is awesome.
I like Princess Leia’s frybread hair.
You must log in to post a comment.