Quickies: Planetary protection officer, giant squid dissection, and Wonder Woman
- Meet NASA’s one and only planetary protection officer – “Her job is to ensure that NASA and other U.S. organizations that journey into space adhere to the regulations put in place by the International Outer Space Treaty of 1967, which aims to preserve scientists’ ability to study other worlds in their natural states, avoid biological contamination of environments we explore and protect Earth’s biosphere in case alien life exists. You could say the future of our solar system rests in her hands.” From Sarah.
- Rare colossal squid dissected in New Zealand – And you can watch the footage of it!
- The last Amazon – A New Yorker article on the history of Wonder Woman.
- 4 ways gamers still suck at dealing with women – From Cerberus.
- Cute Animal Friday! Adorable art created with the help of the artist’s bull terrier, from nowoo. The future has arrived in the form of a dachshund playing fetch with itself.
The link for the article “4 ways gamers still suck at dealing with women” is borked.
Oh oh, the gamers link is broken.
How odd! The link is for Skepchick again, not the gamer article.
Here you go:
You must log in to post a comment.