On November 4, 1501, Catherine of Aragon was introduced to Arthur Tudor. They married, and he died shortly after, and then she became the first wife of Henry VIII. (And I will admit, I’m fond of the historical fiction about the wives of Henry VIII.)
- FNC wants tougher laws against sorcery – In Abu Dhabi, the government is working on stricter laws regarding the punishment of charlatans.
- Can’t Find Women for Your Tech Conference? – If only there were some vast database, some sort of interconnected web of resources that one could easily search by typing in a few words. Maybe in the future!
- THE COSMIC MENAGERIE – “What did the first fictional aliens look like?”
- The Sexy Baby Voice vs. The Voice of God – “In this piece, Nathan Palmer discusses how we manipulate our voices to perform gender and asks us to think about what our vocal performances say about patriarchy in our culture.”
- Thomas Kinkade’s cottage paintings upgraded with Star Wars – Wow. These are amazing. From Andy.