On September 4, 1957, Ford introduced the Edsel, one of the most infamous car flops ever. Apparently, it was even promoted by its own TV show, The Edsel Show. Ha!
- The Comedy Button #90 – Brian reviews Church 2013 – A guy decides to review Church for kicks. Transcript is at the link if you can’t watch the video. From mrmisconception.
- Lava Lamp’s 50 Years of Gooey Light – With bonus video of how lava lamps are made–science!
- America is more terrifying than Orwell’s fiction
- Chelsea Manning’s Prison – A short, thoughtful piece from The New Yorker.
- The Overhyped Rise of Stay-at-Home Dads – If anything, men have stopped taking on more responsibility at home in recent years.” Read the data for yourself.
- Over one-fifth of people use ad-blocking software—and it’s beginning to hurt.
- The 8 dumbest things Republicans said—in the past week alone – Pat Robertson’s “AIDS rings” story made me laugh.