Skepchick Quickies 9.2
Happy Labor Day to all my fellow Americans!
- 4 Reasons Pat Robertson Is Our Greatest Living Storyteller – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Area Man Realizes He’s Been Reading Fake News For 25 Years – It’s the 25th birthday of The Onion! Post your favorite fake news story, if you have one. My favorite is: “Women Now Empowered By Everything A Woman Does.”
- A Few Things To Stop Doing When You Find a Feminist Blog – Well said! From mrmisconception.
- Curses! The birth of the bleep and modern American censorship – I like how “asshole” is a banned word, but “ass” isn’t, so just the “hole” will get bleeped, like that’s the real bad word.
- 10 PARAGRAPHS ABOUT LISTS YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW – Haha, I love this essay on Listicles, “… a bottomless inventory of everything and nothing.”
Happy Labor Day to you too!
Thank you! I was lucky enough to have the day off to enjoy at home :)
That’s nice, except I technically didn’t have the day off.
I sometimes feel like I’m reading fake news…despite the fact that I read “real news” for a living.
That is the beauty of The Onion.
Yup, thanks, Onion. I can’t tell if these items were real or yours:
Times Square “Weed Man” Arrested After Stabbing Times Square “Beer Man”
Ghostface Killah endorses Democratic candidate in 5th District race
Actor Steven Seagal Sued for Driving Tank into Arizona Home, Killing Puppy
(I occasionally collect my favorites)
How about “10 Listicles About Someone Else’s 90’s Childhood that Make You Feel Pre-Historic.”
You must log in to post a comment.