Skepchick Quickies 9.17
- Vampire transformation spell – For the low low price of $1000 you could have the super powers of a vampire for 30-45 days! Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
- Teen says nose ring is faith-based – From Stevie & Craig.
- IHOP sues IHOP over trademark – The pancake IHOP is suing the church IHOP. From aeon65.
- What to do when body parts fall off – Why are none of the answers, “Pick up the body part and lurch around waving it at people while groaning, “Brrraaaaaiiiinnnss!””
- Cute Animal Friday! Nowoo sent us this piggy gets a bath video. Zapski found this clearly labeled tabby. And I’m going to break my own rules a little and include this stunning example of a homo sapiens – Joseph Gordon Levitt singing Bad Romance.
Sorry for the delay in the quickies this morning! There is a mouse in my apartment that was between me and the computer. I’m not scared of mice, I just hate fast little darting things around my feet. Blegh.
Mmmmm….strawberry banana prayers…with bacon
I tried reading the body part thing, but the icky-creepies took over and I had to stop. And I’ve even had a bit of thumb reattached too.
After watching the piggy bath…hold the bacon.
Amanda, you use the mouse to click on things on the screen. It’s a lot easier than trying to navigate with just the keyboard.
Clearly labeled tabby – cute, but definitely just the power of suggestion.
@hamertime: Ceiling Cat haz maked teh kitteh a speshul kitteh.
â€œTeen says nose ring is faith-basedâ€œ
No, itâ€™s snot.
Pretty sure that cat is mislabeled. Looks like “cog” or possibly “car”.
If you like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, you’ll love Cory Tut (if don’t believe me, just listen to his announcer)
I like the myth that Mohammed marked tabbies with his initial, because Arabic totally uses the English letter M.
@James Fox: â€œTeen says nose ring is faith-basedâ€œ
No, itâ€™s snot.
An old joke, but well played. I say COTW.
That Joey Gordon-Levitt video causes me to have impure thoughts. Which is pretty impressive since I hate that song.
hey hey how do i submit quickies? i know it’s probably fairly easy but i’ve had a really, really long couple of days with almost no sleep. i have a high amount of teh dumb right now, so please. plain english. :D
@marilove: Over on the left under “Contact” click “Link? Question? Comment?” and send it our way.
Now go get some sleep. :)
Re: Vampire transformation spell
Oh bite me! >;->
So why doesn’t that work? Why do they need a spell?!?!?
@JeffGrigg: When’s the last time you were able to find a vampire when you needed one?
@Amanda: LOL, thank you. I totally figured it out earlier when I woke up. Last night was hilarious. I was trying to upload pictures from my iPhone and, well. That didn’t work out so well.
At least I didn’t end up arrested in DC. All is well. :)
You must log in to post a comment.