Happy Inauguration Day!Â If anyone out there is having celebratory drinks, please have one for me.
- The Godless Girl is real! – “A child prodigy and the daughter of famed socialist activist Grace Vern Silver, founder of the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW), Queen Silver was the subject of Cecil B. De Mille’s film The Godless Girl.”Â Here’s a more detailed article about Queen Silver.Â Thank you so much, Emory, for sharing this.
- Morals without religion – Take a look at the ad that the American Humanist Association has placed in today’s Washington Post.
- Anti-choice nurse removes IUD “accidentally” -Â I’m so mad about this I can’t even form a coherent sentence about it.Â Go read, then come back and fume with me.
- Free donuts at Krispy Kreme today – But pro-lifers are throwing a fit.Â Krispy Kreme is offering “a free doughnut of choice to every customer on this historic day.”Â And anything involving the word choice means it supports baby killing!
- Diamond orgasms are a girl’s best friend – Say it with me, “Correlation is not causation!”