- The 100th meeting of the Skeptics’ Circle – It’s brilliant.
- US teen lives 118 days without a heart – She was kept alive by a custom-built artificial blood pumping device until she was able to receive a heart transplant.Â Remember, give the gift of life, be an organ donor!
- Separation of church and state ends at the BMV – “A Wayne County woman is moving forward with a lawsuit against the Bureau of Motor Vehicles even though the agency reversed a decision that disallowed the renewal of a license plate that reads “BE GODS.””
- Good example of pareidolia – Thanks Steve.
- This Friday’s cute animal is a Roomba riding cat!
The Teen Skepchicks have been up to much awesomeness this week: Kayla’s birthday post, Kevin Trudeau got smacked down, a holiday quote thingy, your chance to name the Rover, and a wonderful exploration of horoscopes and cold reading.