On March 10, 1977, astronomers discovered rings around Uranus. (Hush, you.)
- How To Pay Your Taxes As A Drug Kingpin – Interesting, I hadn’t given this much thought before. From Dan.
- The Real Polygamous, Feminist Wives of Salt Lake City – I might need to add this tv show to my roster.
- Feminists Talk Trigger Warnings: A Round-Up – Do you have anything to add to this conversation?
- This is the way the world ends: How the cosmos will meet its demise – Also, have you read Phil Plait’s Death from the Skies?
- The Science Fiction and Fantasy Books You Can’t Afford to Miss in March – I’ve definitely booked this list for later, when I need more books in my queue.
- Sputnik’s spawn: How the Cold War created astrobiology – Well, every cloud, I guess.