- Thin women: I’ve got your back, could you get mine? – “Thin-shaming and fat-shaming are not separate, opposing issues—they are stratifications of the same issue: Patriarchal culture’s need to demoralize, distract, and pit women against one another.” From Mindy.
- What it’s like to grow up in a country that doesn’t hate sex – More awkward breakfasts, less sex in cars.
- Software that exposes fake photos – “To demonstrate the software, the researchers ran an analysis of a picture of the 1969 moon landing. They determined that the image was not a fake.” From Ryan.
- Tips for improving street harassment – Brilliant, funny, comic on how the world should be.
- Fashion tips from nature – Here are the names of the critters. Via.
Featured image from the Boston Public Library’s Flickr collection, which I can get lost in.