On January 9th, 2007, the first iPhone was unveiled by Steve Jobs. I can’t believe it’s only been six years! (Although I have yet to own one.)
- SF Street Harassment Stabbing Is a Great Reminder That Catcalling Isn’t a Joke
- Boulder County has its first all-women board of commissioners – From Stacey.
- Spread Facts With These Handy Reproductive Rights Infographics
- Confessions of a Teenage Word-Bully – I went through the jerk phase as a teenager too.
- Anti-vaccine book tells kids to embrace measles- It’s sad that this book still exists. From Astrid.
- A Pickpocket’s Tale: The spectacular thefts of Apollo Robbins – The best part is the anecdote at the beginning about Penn Jillette.