Skepchick Quickies 1.4
- Bacterial “immune system” used to engineer human DNA in human cells – From CriticalDragon1177.
- This jerk and his supporters find joy in harassing women gamers – “His main gripe seems to be that they are attractive and are ‘using’ that against men who are too stupid to resist falling for them and then donating to them (his reasoning, not mine.)” From Maria.
- Female graduate pay gap doubles – From Jack99.
- House GOP lets Violence Against Women Act passed by Senate die without a vote – The bill, “would have extended domestic violence protections to 30 million LGBT individuals, undocumented immigrants and Native American women.”
- Cute Animal Friday! Something I bet you haven’t seen before, tigers on ziplines. And I love the weird cuteness that is a baby hippo.