Skepchick Quickies 4.6
- Cooking: The 1 million year old technology – And as Jezebel points out, take that all you raw foodists who use cavemen as your reasoning. From Sarah. (Original paper.)
- Death anxiety increases atheists' unconscious belief in god – From Kyle.
- Sitting for just a couple hours has a measurable and negative health impact – I will now be that weirdo taking a brisk stroll around the library every so often during study marathons. Especially post-vending machine meal.
- The anthropology of searching for aliens – From Ryan.
- Cute Animal Friday! From Paul, a herd of St Bernards out for a walk (look at all those wagging tails!). From Brian, cute things exploding (but not in a bad way, promise!). And the cutest photobomb ever, the sloth bomb, from nowoo.