- Carcass adds to chupacabra lore in Texas-Â Man, I LOVE the word carcass. Carcass, carcass, carcass.Â Thank you, Augustus!
- Ghost in a bottle: Yours for $20-Â The bottle prominently displays an “open at your own risk” label.Â Thanks, Mike!
- Women break an all-male Mount Athos ban-Â “Four Moldovan women accidentally violated a 1,000-year-old ban on females entering the all male monastic community of Mount Athos, when they were left on Greek shores by human traffickers.”Â Luckily, the monks forgave them.Â Thanks, Schnacky!
- Iraqis claim Marines are pushing Christianity in Fallujah-Â Oh yes, just what the Middle East needs, increased religious tensions brought on by foreigners.Â *headdesk*
- How Rock Band can save your dignity-Â I love Amanda’s rebuttal to this Salon article.Â Â Seems like all too many couples struggle to find activities to do together.Â In our house, we rock the Guitar Hero.
And hey, here’s a bonus quickie since Elyse and I were both so taken with ghosts-in-a-bottle: Aliens is 4 realz!Â A video is going to be shown in Denver today that features a living breathing alien.Â Thank you, Benjamin!