Great talking Teller, it’s Thursday already.
- The 82nd Skeptic’s Circle– Featuring two posts by our very own skepchicks and lots of other goodies.
- Study finds that 1 in 4 teenage girls has an STD– The most common, of course, being HPV. Where are the stats on teenage boys?
- Dolphin rescues beached whales– from Masala Skeptic.
- Indexed has a hilarious take on the new sins.
- And in case you were wondering, Vox Day is a blistering moron and everyone knows that. Thanks to reader CrimsonBeard for pointing out the original article.
Don’t forget, the skeptical Limericks contest ends on Monday, March 17!