By the way, the first two links are Canadian news from our very own Canadian Skepchick, Jill.
- Couple arrested for trying to sell baby on Craigslist– “A British Columbia woman looking for furniture for her son was shocked last Friday when she saw an Internet ad on Craigslist offering a seven-day-old baby for sale for $10,000.”
- A new hope for ALS sufferers-Â Â The treatment would stimulate a patient’s own body into creating more stem cells which could then slow the progression of the disease.
- Bard’s ‘cursed’ tomb revamped– Â William Shakespeare’s tombstone is set for a makeover – despite bearing a curse against those who move it.
- Paranormal activity enough cause to break lease?– The comments are a fun little festival of woo. Thanks Stuart!
- Group wants Wi-fi banned from public buildings– Delilah sent this in and she says, “Be sure to watch the video. Â Note that it makes no attempt to clarify whether or not the medical complaints of the nutters are in any way legitimate.”