The husband is making chocolate chip pancakes, and the dogs are snoozing on top of each other next to me. Enjoy the little things that can bring a bit of piece and joy to all this!
Okay, enough sappy shit… here are some note-worthy stories from the week:
- Poll shows that 80% of people in the US are at the very least not entirely frakking clueless and support the shutdowns. Yes, I DO need this reassurance.
- Plain old copper is a great substance for killing bacteria and viruses. No word on when our gaslighter-in-chief is going to suggest eating pennies to ward off coronavirus. Via muscadine
- Y’all need a break? I need a break. If you want to escape to a world of fantasy, Ryan Consell has finished the podcast version of his lovely novel, Stealing from Wizards
Need some cute animals, here are some cute animals!
- This Very Happy Frog was the “honorable mention” in the Mind’s Eye photography contest. via Muscadine
- Also from Muscadine, a stray cat is welcomed with lovely dog kisses
- And from my dear friend Dawn, a crow asking passers-by, “you alright love?” No, crow. We are definitely not alright, but we appreciate the concern!
The Contact Form is still down, so until that gets fixed, you can say hi on Discord!