I dropped the ball and dropped this past Friday’s Quickies. My bad! However I’m SURE you’ll be delighted to hear that I took the time to catch up on all my grading.
So, without further ado, here are some cool and cute animals to end your weekend with:
- Taking a nap is always better with a buddy, as this doggo shows when curled up sleeping on a cow.
- Huge meta-study concludes that there is a correlation between having a dog and living longer… but even if it went the other way, life is always better with a dog. (Posted on FB by Scott, our Future Dark Overlord.)
- I don’t often post Twitter photos, since it’s often hard to determine the original creator… but I enjoy following @TheTatooedProf for his words AND for his freaking adorable squishy faced doggo.
Did you know our Discord has an entire channel dedicated to cute animals?! Come on over where Muscadine brings us cute and interesting animals all the time, such as:
- Service dogs in training at the theatre!
- The only time I will allow unsolicited dik pics…. when they are dik-diks! It’s an actual Twitter account.
- A graduate student in Sydney determines that dairy cows do indeed recognize each others moooooos.
- Biologists and environmentalists celebrate the 25th anniversary of the successful “rewilding” program of wolves to Yellowstone.
- So the “Dracula parrot” is a thing and it’s all kinds of spooky cool-looking
- Coffee is not just required for my productivity. It can be used to free struggling kitties from ice! (Note, includes video of animals in distress, but they were all saved!)
- I had no idea that Notre Dame Cathedral had a bee population, but apparently the colonies survived the hire and are as healthy as ever.
- I also did not know that “rescue pigs” are a thing… and they need cuddles!