Good morning, all! It’s a holiday weekend in the US, and I’m drowning under a pile of end-of-semester grading for which I have no one to blame but myself. So it’ll be a short one…
- In the US? Eyeing those Thanksgiving leftovers? If you’re non-Native, it’s not too late to do one (or more) of these 6 things that every non-Native can do for Thanksgiving, also known as a National Day of Mourning for many.
- Sugars, including a type of ribose that makes up the backbone of RNA, are found naturally occurring in two meteorites, lending more evidence to the hypothesis that space is the best.
- I can’t stop giggling at these Cybertruck memes…
Too lazy to search for public domain/cc animal content, so featured image is of my dog, Macey. Again. But she’s damn cute. Here are some some cuties:
- A dog and a baby giraffe become BFFs after the latter is found as an orphan.
- From Muscadine, the cutest rescue weasel!