Introducing SkepchickCon’s New Crowdfunding Site
Last month I announced the beginning of SkepchickCon’s fundraising efforts for 2016, and today I am SO EXCITED to roll out our brand new fundraising page. Skepchicks and their supporters will be fundraising through this page from now until we descend en masse into Minneapolis to throw our patented parties at CONvergence. We’ve also got the full slate of our incentives included here, so if you want to see what AMAZING things the Skepchicks are willing to give you for money, check it out:
- $25 donation: receive a pair of Star Wars cross stiches (one dark side, one light side) by Mindy.
- $50 donation: receive a lasercut coaster with your choice of molecule (from a selection of 6 available designs) by Ryan and Jim.
- $75 donation: CHOOSE a custom doll with lab coat by Niki OR a custom cross stitch from the fandom of your choice by Olivia.
- $100 donation: you are invited to join the Skepchicks for a private party at SkepchickCon, or a Google Hangout if you are unable to attend.
- $125 donation: receive a blog post or round table from the Grounded Parents contributors on a topic of your choice.
- $150 donation: receive a full set of 6 molecule coasters by Ryan and Jim with a bonus Skepchick logo coaster AND an invitation to the Skepchick private party.
- $175 donation: CHOOSE either a private physics lesson with Dan OR a private astronomy lesson with Nicole AND an invitation to the Skepchick private party.
- $200 donation: receive a custom cocktail recipe from Anne AND an invitation to the Skepchick private party.
- $250 donation: receive a cosplay photoshoot at CONvergence with Jamie AND an invitation to the Skepchick private party.
- $500 donation: ALL OF THE ABOVE
If you want to donate, get on over to our page and click that sexy, sexy donate button.
Please share the page widely and check back for updates. Without your support we simply cannot put on SkepchickCon, and it is one of the few times that we get to gather in person to offer science, skepticism, and social justice to the people. Thank you!