Quickies: Mental illness and pregnancy, Warhammer, Emma Watson, and fluffy birds
- On going off my depression meds during pregnancy – “Become a mentally ill mother — “mother” being the most publicly criticized job in the world — and you’re pretty much fucked. None of your choices are right, including the one to get pregnant in the first place, and not only that, you will be forced to suffer for almost two years and it had better be in silence lest you disturb the fetus, the baby, your partner, or friends and family.”
- In Warhammer 40k’s future, there are only men, and it’s terrible – “Let’s cut straight to the heart of the matter with the biggest and most well known aspect of the Warhammer 40k universe: the Space Marines…They are, in more ways than one, the face of not just Warhammer 40k but of Games Workshop as a whole. And they can only be men.”
- People are accusing Emma Watson of exploiting Alan Rickman’s death – By sharing a quote of his about feminism, she’s clearly just pushing her evil feminist agenda.
- Why birds fluff up – And check out the other adorably informative Your Wild City comics.
- Cute Animal Friday! From nowoo, a collection of 2015’s animal photos. I think the lemurs are my favorite.