Perhaps you’d like to know…
- How is a chemistry mole different from a furry mole and saucy mole?
- Is CS smoke different from tear gas?
- What’s the chemistry of personal lubricants and what’s a lube ingredient to perhaps avoid?
- Can Spanish Fly kill you?
- Did people really get happy off bromide?
- Will a vaginal antifungal promote head hair growth?
We’ve got answers for these, but I know you’ve got other chemistry questions. You’d like to know more about some chemical – how we make or extract it, what’s it doing, and/or why it does what it does. You’d also like a plain language answer full-o-facts, some humor, a few puns, and at least one GIF.
Here are two ways you can get your chemistry question to me:
- Tweet your question using #AskAChemist. I’ll monitor this hashtag.
- Use the Skepchick contact form. Be sure to write “Ask A Chemist” first thing.
Don’t want people to know you’ve asked a particular question? Skip option #1, go with option #2, and let me know to keep your ID on the DL.
Featured image made by author using PowerPoint