- Don’t Pop That Bubble Wrap! Scientists Turn Trash Into Test Tubes – I love these scientists. Even though the idea may not have all the kinks worked out, it’s a start.
- Creationist Ken Ham calls to end space program because aliens are going to hell anyway – Well, I guess that headline says it all. From CriticalDragon1177.
- The Secret to a Tattoo’s Permanence: The Immune System – “The dye gets lodged deep in the skin thanks to hungry anti-inflammatory cells called macrophages.” I hadn’t really thought of this before, but it’s pretty cool!
- Tom Petty Criticizes Catholic Church For Sex Abuses In New Song ‘Playing Dumb’ – From mrmisconception.
- How Scientists Created A Typhus Vaccine In A ‘Fantastic Laboratory’ – Hmm I might have to add this book to the Skepchick Book Club list!
BONUS: The New Yorker Stories You Should Read Before the Paywall Goes Up. I am definitely going to look through this over the next month.