It’s cold out and I want to stay home in bed, so in honor of that, here are a bunch of pics of Maru and Hana in a cozy cat pod.
- Why Does Your Nose Get Stuffy One Nostril at a Time? – I have spent many a night awake (with a stuffy nose) thinking about this one. Thanks, mental_floss!
- What the Ukrainian Crisis Means for Astronauts in Space – An interesting perspective!
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Getting Older – I can totally identify with this. Also, sometimes people don’t take you seriously unless you have a few wrinkles.
- Remembering MIT, When There Were Just 50 Women in a Class of 1,000 – “Radia Perlman reflects on her illustrious career in math, computer science, and networking.”
- When wingnuts don’t believe in religious freedom – “The right wants to allow discrimination, but is oddly quiet about seeking exemptions from things like property law”
- Female WestJet pilot receives sexist note from passenger: ‘No place for a woman’ – I hope this isn’t another one of those note hoaxes that have been popular recently. (But if it’s real, that means that the person who wrote this note is a shitty person.) From Angela.