Quickies: Lead actresses, Lawrence Lockman, and “religious liberty”
- Lead actresses get less screen time than lead actors because Hollywood is a sexist shithole – “This year’s lead actor nominees got, on average, 150% of the screentime of their female counterparts. Lead actresses: Getting screwed over for screentime in their own dang films.”
- Republican lawmaker very sorry he said men should be able to rape women if abortion is legal – From Donna.
- DC insurance must cover treatment for transgender residents, mayor says – From Donnie.
- When “religious liberty” was used to justify racism instead of homophobia – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Cute Animal Friday! From Sarah, a cavorting pangolin. How pretty are the stripes on this zebra foal?
I want to thank Vicious Babushka at LGF for alerting me to that story
On abortion and rape, wow, my theory about Republicans getting their talking points from the manosphere is true.
You must log in to post a comment.