On February 10, 1962, Roy Lichtenstein opened his first solo exhibition.
- Don’t tell the kids: The real history of the tooth fairy – Possibly descended from a “Tooth Mouse”?? Haha, this is amazing. DO tell your kids this.
- Answers for Creationists – Phil Plait’s take on the Nye/Ham debate.
- Perils of Lady Gaming – A funny comic to start your day with.
- Victorian House with Spaceship – The attic in this house has been converted to a playroom that looks like a spaceship. Ha!
- Why Sugar Makes Us Feel So Good – With a video by a neuroscientist.
BONUS: “The Long Regulatory Road to America’s First Cat Cafe.” PLEASE we need to make this happen.