Quickies: Goodbye White Coats, Herbalife, and Revenge Porn Site Creator
- Top 8 beauty trends that men hate – Delightfully snarky, from miserlyoldman.
- New infection control regulations could make white coats obsolete – “White coats, neckties, and wrist watches can become contaminated and may potentially serve as vehicles to carry germs from one patient to another.”
- Herbalife tanks after senator calls for SEC probe – Senator Ed Markey from Massachusetts, “…has called on the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Trade Commission to investigate the nutritional supplements company for running a pyramid scheme after receiving complaints from constituents.” From Brian.
- Revenge porn king Hunter Moore indicted on federal charges – This 2011 interview that On the Media did with him really shows how little he cared about the harm he was doing to so many women. From Amy.
- Cute Animal Friday! From Eric, sloths in space! A wild sea otter mom and pup took a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s tide pool.
New for cute animal Friday
Oh cool! What a pretty coat.
That article on Hunter Moore kind of went out if it’s way to degender the subject, didn’t it? Wasn’t the site 100% focused on posting women’s photos?
Love the beauty trends one.
The white coat…I don’t even think people still do that. It’s more a status symbol than anything these days.
Bye-bye, Hunter Moore. Normally I would say our society treats criminal records as more srs bzns than they should, but I sincerely hope you get the maximum sentence for your crimes.
You must log in to post a comment.