- Hubble images become tactile 3-D experience for people with visual impairments – I think this sounds pretty cool–what do you think? From Mindy.
- Do Cartoons Have to Exaggerate Gender Difference? – An excellent analysis from Sociological Images.
- Marriage may not be silver bullet for poverty, study says – Interesting study! From Tori.
- Outrageous HSBC Settlement Proves the Drug War is a Joke – This sounds about right.
- The Valentina Project – A blog dedicated to showcasing women in STEM careers. Neat! From Daniela.
- ‘Strainer’ things have happened – “Pomfret councilman sworn in wearing colander.” You know where this is going, my fellow Pastafarians! From miserlyoldman.
BONUS: “Can You Tell What’s Chocolate and What Isn’t? Asks Japanese TV Show.” From Andy. (I want to bite everything on this show.)