Skepchick Quickies 12.6
- Learn about the physics of beer – If beer had been used for physics examples, I might’ve done better at it.
- TV message to tween girls, “Do anything, just be attractive” –
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on HPV vaccine – From Mary. And from Anna, an explanation of VAERS and why we don’t have any reliable evidence that the vaccine has killed anyone.
- How growing corn could produce less pollution – From Criticaldragon1177.
- Cute Animal Friday! Behold the adorable splendor of tortoise cozies. From Mary, the cute-but-creepy salsa dancing robot spider.
You must log in to post a comment.