Skepchick Quickies 12.13
- The 9 most baffling passages in the Bible and what they really mean – From Criticaldragon1177.
- Secular Student Alliance matching fund challenge – Help keep the Women’s Leadership Project funded. From Heina.
- California prostitutes win right to victim compensation – From Michael.
- How to make your own geeky decorations out of LEGOs – Because very holiday tree needs a death star!
- Cute Animal Friday! Tawny frogmouths are the most adorably ridiculous looking birds, I love them. How about capybaras in a spa?
For Christmas, I want to snuggle a tawny frogmouth chick.
A tawny frogmouth has finished nesting in a tree not 10 meters from my house. Being nocturnal you only get to see the male nesting during the day, they keep so still they are very difficult to see. Then about a month ago I noticed the nest was empty, never got to see the chick or the female. Nothing seems to phase them, other birds, noisy construction, the bird just sits there thinking ” you can’t see me”.
You must log in to post a comment.