It’s November 13th, and I don’t have any interesting history facts to share, so please take a minute and enjoy the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra’s performance of Peter and the Wolf.
- I’ve Got Whooping Cough. Thanks a Lot, Jenny McCarthy. – The title says it all. From Anna.
- Huh Means the Same Thing in Every Language – Huh!
- The Sarah Palin War-on-Christmas Soundboard – All the quotes made me gag, especially the one where she invokes Darwin. From Buzz Parsec.
- The feminist case for Catholic school – I feel like there is a lot more that could be written in this article.
- Scientists discover the remnants of a 3.5 billion-year-old ecosystem – If you travel back in time, remember not to step on this particular puddle of goo. From CriticalDragon1177.
- What a tragic death taught me about organized religion – “As a Native girl, I learned the difference between spirituality and dogma when we mourned my aunt and uncle.” (Content warning for a description of death.)