On September 16, 1961, per Wikipedia, “The United States National Hurricane Research Project drops eight cylinders of silver iodide into the eyewall of Hurricane Esther. Wind speed reduces by 10%, giving rise to Project Stormfury.” Read on for the dramatic* conclusion!
- The Closing Arguments of Richard Dawkins: Atheist Attorney – Start your day off with something amusing. From Amy.
- How Chris McCandless Died – An epilogue for the book Into the Wild (which I really liked).
- Anti-Vax Movement Responsible for Worst Measles Outbreak in 17 Years – I have a child too young to be vaccinated against measles. Thanks, anti-vaxxers, for making me extra paranoid. From Buzz Parsec.
- The Many Mysteries of Air Travel – I found this to be very helpful!
- WHITE GUY DEFENSE FORCE GO! – You are going to want to read this. “LOL” is appropriate. From Amanda.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Footnote Four – I can’t get enough of the Notorious RBG. She is a national treasure.
*Conclusion may not be dramatic.