- To The Dudebro Who Thinks He’s Insulting Me by Calling Me a Feminist – <3 Scalzi. From Melanie.
- This Is What It Feels Like to Be Quadriplegic – The title says it all.
- Race and Poverty, Fifty Years After the March – “Pew found that the median black household had about seven per cent of the wealth of its white counterpart in 2011, down from nine per cent in 1984 […] .”
- What’s Really Behind the Ever-Rising Cost of Raising a Child in America – “It’s never been more expensive to have kids. But it’s never been cheaper to clothe and feed them, as well. So what’s getting more expensive?”
- 8 juicy allegations from the new Bachmann “tell-all” book – Haha I couldn’t help myself, this was too funny. “There was an intercessory prayer group formed during the presidential campaign for the sole purpose of praying for Michele Bachmann and, at times, her partial, specific intentions.” Wow! I wonder how THAT ended!
BONUS: I don’t want to end on a down note, so here are “Adorable Notes That Children Wrote About Their Loved Ones.”