On July 24, 1969, Apollo 11 came back to Earth (after the historic moon landing mission) and splashed down in the Pacific Ocean.
- Popehat Signal: Vengeful AIDS Denialist Sues Critic In Texas – Take a minute and help a blogger out. From Amy.
- The History of CTRL + ALT + DELETE – I love stories like these. I’m a huge knowledge junkie.
- Everything is “trolling” now – “Now that we slap the word “trolling” on anything that annoys us, the word may have lost all meaning.”
- Star Trek is Scaring the Ladies: Why Women Don’t Major in Computer Science – What do you think of this? From Will.
- Study: ‘Anti-Aging’ Antioxidant Actually Seems to Undo Effects of Exercise – Sooo I can stop doing aerobics while drinking wine?
- Mobile-Device Email Signatures: More Than You Ever Wanted to Know – I’m too forgetful/unmotivated to change mine. (Yes, I know it’s easy.)
Popehat Signal: Vengeful AIDS Denialist Sues Critic In Texas