On June 3, 1965, NASA launched Gemini 4 on the first multi-day space mission. One of the highlights of the mission was the first American space walk. (If going to space sounds fun to you, you probably have not considered that the astronauts use the bathroom via a tube, as outlined in Mary Roach’s Packing for Mars.)
- The atheist orthodoxy that drove me to faith – What are your thoughts on this? From Seth.
- Gender-neutral ruling in NSW court could have legal implications across Australia – From Jack99.
- Female breadwinners are a sign of progress—not an affront to science – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Boy tries to become a superhero in the violence of Trinidad and Tobago – How could your heart not be warmed by this? From Donna.
- ‘Slothified!’ Activist brings home 200 rescued sloths – Sloth in a bowl! Sloths hugging! From Ray.
- Surprise, Surprise: Right-Wingers Get Upset About The Hub’s Genderswapping Superhero Cartoon – From Melanie.
- Dear SFWA [Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America] – An author on her disillusionment with the SWFA. From scribe999.