On May 29, 1913, Stravinsky’s pagan-inspired The Rite of Spring debuted in Paris. The music was so unusual for the time that it is known for causing a riot. (That is discussed in this episode of Radiolab.)
- Red Pill Theorist alarmed by the prospect of women freezing their eggs, having sex in their 40s – Hahaha lol times infinity. From CriticalDragon1177.
- Damsel in Distress: Part 2 – Tropes vs Women in Video Games – The haters have already tried to ban it once. See it while you can! From Heina.
- Naming the Perpetrator: Language and “Violence Against Women” – The coded language of misogynistic jokes and comments.
- Facebook Finally Agrees to Block Photos That Celebrate Rape – From Amy.
- Everest crowds: The world’s highest traffic jam – One climber says, “It isn’t a wilderness experience–it’s a McDonald’s experience.” Ew!
- Ohio school district considers teaching creationism and ‘Agenda 21? conspiracies – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Questions For Barbara J. King, Author Of ‘How Animals Grieve’ – I want to read this, but I hate thinking about animals crying. :*(
BONUS: Jimmy Fallon’s Game Of Thrones Tribute Is Surprisingly Amazing (from Andy).