If you want a crack at the items up for sale this week, you are running out of time. In less than 2 hours, these donated items may be lost to you FOREVER. Can you live with that kind of regret? CAN YOU?!
Here’s what we’ve got up for auction to help raise money for SkepchickCon travel costs:
- The original ink drawing of a horse featured in Surly Amy’s post about white knighting, signed by Amy and accompanied by a Surly-Ramics necklace with the horse design
- A custom cocktail recipe created just for you by mixologist Anne Sauer of Mad Art Lab
- Handmade copper goblet with a raised Skepchick logo, created by Mad Art Lab’s Ryan Consell
- An imp skeleton in a museum-style display case, created by Ryan
- A blog post in your honor, answering your culinary question, by Anne
- Drawn-to-order MS Paint penis by Elyse “Mofo” Anders
See all items here.
Of course, you can always just donate directly over at skepchickcon.com, where you can also answer such burning questions as “SkepchickCowhatta?” and “How much awesome can be fit into a con without breaking the laws of physics?”
We welcome donated items and services to put up on eBay as well as ideas for other causes and events that might benefit from future fundraising auctions. Contact us with your donation ideas or cause suggestions.