Despite my cursory internet searching, I couldn’t find an interesting piece of history to share today, so instead I’m just going to say Happy Monday and post a picture of this cute little otter.
- Ray Comfort thinks that “bibliophile” is an insult – We should make this a game: what words will Ray Comfort find insulting because he’s an idiot?
- AACon13: An object lesson in building communities – From Amy.
- Little Miss Geek – “Inspiring Girls to Become Tech Pioneers.” From Sylvia D.
- Awkward Science Stock Photography – But I thought all scientists stared at colored liquids while naked?
- Naive to think gender equality possible in Parliament: women’s minister – Same old song and dance from people who think women are the “nurturers.” From Paul.
- Game Industry Gender Wage Gap Is Horrendous – From Jason S.
- When Medical Literature Included Unicorns – Aw, why isn’t unicorn medicine real! From CriticalDragon1177.
- Seeing and believing – “Ghost and UFO sightings are down. Psychics are in decline. Are we more discerning now, or just afraid to trust anything?” What do you think?
BONUS: This collection of pictures of other people that might make you feel better about yourself. Hehe, aw poor #8.