- But I’m a nice guy – Absolutely brilliant 40 second video “about the intersection of self-pity, entitlement, rape, territoriality, misogyny and fear of women.” Watch it, love it, read the creator’s commentary on reactions to it.
- Blazing the trail for female programmers – Only 20% of programmers are women!
- Why I believe bra-fitting is a feminist issue – I love how a big part of the growing bra-fitting culture is about being comfortable with your body, no matter what letters and numbers it’s sized as.
- What happens when pirates play a game development game and go bankrupt because of piracy? – Epic trolling is epic. From Mark.
- An analytical approach to unconscious gender bias – From Andrew.
Featured image is a screencap Amy took of Scott Benson’s video in the first link