On April 24, 1885, Annie Oakley was hired to be part of Buffalo Bill’s Wild West show. In addition to being an amazing sharpshooter, she had an interesting upbringing, so take a minute today and read about her.
- The Real Problem With That Controversial, Sexy Video Game Sorceress – It is amazing the amount of dudes who will go to great lengths to explain that grotesquely over-sized (and under-supported) video game breasts are anything other than ridiculously sexist. (Don’t even get me started on boob armor.)
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev was an Alex Jones fan – Aaaand the conspiracy theory comes full circle! Or maybe the government just wants us to believe this in order to discredit Jones? We may never know. From CriticalDragon1177.
- WDDTY: The competition results and What ‘What Doctors Don’t Tell You’ Don’t Tell You! – I love it when skeptical activists get into shenanigans. From Bob B.
- FDA Knew Lab Committed Research Fraud, Approved Drug They Tested Anyway – Ugh.
- The Most Infuriating Thing You Will Ever Read About the Modeling Industry – It involves recruitment of young women at an eating disorder clinic. From Heina.
- “Run, Don’t Walk.” “Don’t Run, Walk.” Flip-flopping advice on exercise may not be as contradictory as it seems. – Very interesting!
- 2nd child of Pa. couple dies after only praying – From 9bar.
- The Bill Gates Handshake: Offensive, or Just Weird? A Photo Investigation – Apparently he keeps one hand in his pocket while he shakes hands with the other. I am strangely fascinated by this!
- UK businessman found guilty of selling fake bomb detectors to Iraq – Well, at least he didn’t get away with it. From Daniela.