It’s Friday–time to look at cute animals! First up, we have this adorable rescued sea otter pup (from nowoo). Next, we have a hummingbird snoring (it’s so cute, it hurts), and last, if you are a cat owner, you’ve probably woken up to this before.
- Justices raise concerns about Defense of Marriage Act defense – Can someone please make Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg immortal? Because I love her.
- Straight Male Writer Is Tired of Hearing About Gay Marriage, the Poor Thing – Ha!
- Elise Andrew on why she loves science – In case you didn’t know, this is the woman who runs the “I Fucking Love Science” Facebook page. From nowoo.
- Buzzkill? How Climate Change Could Eventually End Coffee
- 4-Gigapixel Mars Panorama-Don’t Miss This Coolness – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Google Maps a Japanese Nuclear Ghost Town
- Is The USPS More Likely To Lose Boxes Emblazoned With The Word ‘Atheist’? – Answer: sadly, yes.
- The Dancing Hawaiian Girl, At Your Service – A sociological analysis of the “hula girl.” Some pictures are NSFW.