December 3rd, 1992, was the day that the first text message was sent. In case you’re wondering, the message was “Merry Christmas.” Also, check out this article on the best and worst aspects of mobile connectivity.
- When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like Thecosmata Pie … That’s Amore – This would be even better if this guy was singing it. From Madfishmonger.
- The Hawkeye Initiative – A tumblr account putting male superheroes in the costumes and poses of female superheroes (this never gets old for me). From Alyssa.
- Teaching evolution key to free school funding deal – Don’t get excited yet, look at this link where creationists are finding loopholes. From CriticalDragon1177.
- Environment minister’s office kept scientist from speaking, documents reveal – And then there’s Canada. From Madfishmonger.
- Fed Up with Sexist Trolls, Female Comic Goes Silent Until Good Guys Speak Up – From Ashley H.
- The Autism Advantage